- Back to Home »
- Frank Gashumba Attacked
Posted by : Unknown
Thursday, 30 October 2014
I have been so silent about Gashumba's nasty comments but I think its tym I break the silence. I will not sit here and see the old man of ur age embarrass urself in public mr Gashumba. First of all as a father u r a total failure...u have failed ur daughter totally thats why she is always the last in class...guesss which class..in those useless schools u call good schools. In uganda when we talk abt good schools we r talking abt historical schools like Ntare school..Namagunga...Nabisunsa...Kings Collage Buddo etc.... u lost it when u said ur ka spoilt gal is in good schools. That one u got it wrong.
Secondly as a parent its duty to advise ur daughter on when its the right tym to start sleeping around with men..am not talking abt the old men she sleeps with!! At her age sleeping with men who r almost twice her age from Yung mulo...now to wizkid. She is a bad example. Moreso u said she will become a leader en lead us..I didnt get what u meant may be if u have plans of buying her a miss uganda crown like we last witnessed. you also bragged abt her never to have sat in a taxi...hahahahahaha I just luaghed at that bse thats the last thing I expected from u the man of ur age. All the things u have ....someone else has got before....en btw when u die it will definately be six feet under the ground.
My advice to u... talk to ur kid and tell her AIDS is real....take her to a good school so she can become some one in future...also tell her to first concentrate on her books sex is here to stay she can have it when she is done with school. Are we together mr Gashumba!
CC. Shiela Gashumba
